Monday, May 19, 2008

First Day!! First Post!!

Yeah, so I'm not excited as the multiple exclamation points say that I am. But I am rather excited. So here's the extention of the Muckney Brewing blog on my end. This is my "travel-log". Now that I'm back on the road for work, I'll be able to put down my impression on an area, their local food, and of course, their local beer. I'm sure it will be focused more on the beer/food angle than the actual "touristy" angle, only due to my lack of time to run around and my abundance of time to be in the pub.

Hopefully, I'll be able to shed some light on some lesser known food/beer gems throughout my travels. Stay tuned to find out.

We're starting with Northern New Jersy this week. A bunch more to come tomorrow. Notes and such. Enjoy the evening, and hopefully the blog.

Cheers,

Dave

No comments: